パートナー現在位置: ホーム > パートナー
楊康蓀 Kenneth YANG
- Tel：(+86)(21) 5234 1668 D: (+86)(21) 6217 2789
- Fax：(+86)(21) 6384 6955
- Real Estate & Construction
- General Corporate Law, Corporate M&A
- Banking & Finance
- Transnational Investment and Trade
- Dispute Resolution, Arbitration & Litigation
- fjrigjwwe9r3jpqx_product:contentMr. Kenneth Yang is a partner of Grandall Law Firm (Shanghai). He currently practices out of both his Shanghai and New York offices.
- Mr. Yang has represented or served as legal counsel to a number of Fortune 500 companies and leading U.S. and China's companies in a variety of industries, including financial institutions, manufacture companies, retail chain stores, technology or service companies, real estate developers and construction contractors.
- With unique combination of expertise in multi-fields and practice experiences in both the United States and China, Mr. Yang is one of our top lawyers who are capable to provide a measurable value-added service to our clients based upon his thorough knowledge and understanding of clients’ business, and to resolve clients’ problems in effective and creative manners.
- Mr. Yang is admitted to practice law in State of New York, USA, China, and before U.S. Federal District Court of New York, U.S. Federal Court of Appeal, 2nd Circuit and U.S. International Trade Court.
- Kenneth is a member of American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association and China Bar Association.
- Fordham Law School, USA, LL.M in Corporation, Banking & Securities
- Fashion Institute of Technology, USA, in Interior Design
- University of California at Los Angles, USA, PhD program in History
- Shanghai Business Law Study Center, China, Diploma in Law
- Shanghai Normal University, MA & BA in History
- Admitted to practice law in New York, USA and China; U.S. Federal District Court of New York, U.S. Federal Court of Appeal, 2nd Circuit and U.S. International Trade Court.