PartnerPosition: Home > Partner
- Position：Executive Partner / Managing Partner of Hong Kong Office
- Location：Shenzhen / Hong Kong
- Tel：(+86)(755) 8351 5666
- Fax：(+86)(755) 8351 5333
- Corporate, M&A & Restructuring
- Capital Markets & Securities
- Banking & Finance
- Counsel to more than twenty (20) companies listed on the Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges;
- Member of Internal Approval Committee of Guangfa Securities, Co., Ltd., Dapeng Securities Co., Ltd. and First Founding Securities Co., Ltd;
- In April 1999, Mr. Li Chun was retained by the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China and the China Securities Regulatory Commission as one of the 3 lawyer lecturers who delivered lectures to the National Securities Lawyers Training Seminar;
- In June 1999, Mr. Li Chun was retained by the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China and the Ministry of Finance of the People’s Republic of China as one of the 2 lawyer lecturers who delivered lectures to the National State Assets Division Training and Lawyers Practice Experience Seminar
- Jilin University, International Economics Law, LL.M.
- Jilin University, LL.B.
- Specialized study and research of Company Law and International Investment Law at Auckland University, New Zealand
- All China Lawyers Association;President, Shenzhen Bar Association;Vice President, Guangdong Bar Association;Secretary-general, Lawyer Development Strategy Special Committee, All China Lawyers Association;Secretary-general, Finance and Securities Special Committee, All China Lawyers Association;Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Listing Committee.
- Published more than 10 academic works and nearly 200 academic essays; “China Capital Market Legal Environment” (Hong Kong Enterprises and China Capital Market Seminar, April 2001) for Hong Kong Trade and Development Bureau and the Hong Kong All China Lawyers Association;Draft, discussion and amendment of many laws and regulations in corporate laws and securities, including the Company Law, Contract Law,Regulations on Change of Operation Mechanism of State-owned Enterprises, Administrative Regulations on the Supervision of State-owned Assets and the Interim Regulations on the Administration of Bonds of Listed Companies.