PartnerPosition: Home > Partner
LI Guoquan (Grant)
- Tel：(+86)(21) 5234 1668
- Fax：(+86)(21) 6267 5187
- Company Law
- Multinational Investment & Trade
- Dispute Resolution, Arbitration and Litigation
- Non-litigation: Mr. Grant Li has advised many companies on non-litigation cases, including Turbochef on its OEM project, Foshion Medical Instrument Company on its introduction of foreign technology, Radisson Plaza Shanghai Xing Guo Hotel on its management contract, Pico Hongkong Company on its investment in Xi’an, Shanghai GoodWay Marine Engineering Co., Ltd. on its joint venture project and Benteler on its investment for a distribution company in Shanghai;
- Arbitration: Mr. Grant Li has represented many clients for arbitration cases, including BSC in relation to an international sale of goods contract dispute before CIETAC, NJI No.2 Investment Fund and NJI No.3 Investment Fund in their investment disputes before CIETAC, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone Company in its audit contract dispute before CIETAC, Shanghai Nine Dragon Mountain Company in its share transfer contract dispute before CIETAC, Shanghai Longda Chemical Co., Ltd. in relation to an international sale of goods contract dispute before ICC, IBM Shanghai in the enforcement of HKIAC arbitration award, and Zhong Da Chemical Development Co., Ltd. in relation to an international sale of goods contract dispute before SIAC.
- Litigation: Mr. Grant Li has also represented clients for various litigation cases, including Bortim for an international sale of goods contract dispute, Santoh Inc. in its maritime transportation contract dispute, PICC Shanghai in its maritime insurance contract dispute, Shanghai Minmetals in relation to an import & export agency contract dispute, and Carlsberg Brewing Shanghai in its distribution agreement disputes.
- Partner, Grandall Law Firm, Shanghai
- Partner, Shanghai International Economic & Trade Law Office
- Lecturer, Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade
- Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade, LL.M.
- Excellent Debater, Shanghai 1st Lawyers Debate
- Co-author of “Import & Export Practice”, by Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 1996;
- Article “Analysis on ICC Rules for the Interpretation of Trade Terms INCOTERMS 2000”, Shanghai Lawyers, 05/ 2000