PartnerPosition: Home > Partner
- Real Estate, Construction, Project Development & Project Finance
- Merger & Acquisition, Cross Border Investment
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Capital Market
- Technology, Media, Sports & Entertainment
- Mr. Wu has extensive experience in transactional work of a diverse nature.
- Mr. Wu has deep knowledge and broad experience in facilitating real estate, industrial, and infrastructure projects, dealing with investment, development, construction and financing of numerous large scale projects throughout the world, including North and South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, and Greater China; and the types of facilities range from gas and coal fired power generation stations, offshore oil and gas platforms, onshore oil drilling facilities, petrochemical plant and oil refineries, renewable energy facilities (wind farm, waste to energy, solar and biofuel), pharmaceuticals, polysilicon, glass fiber, paper mill, mining, bridge and tunnel, railway, heavy equipment and module fabrication yard, to theme parks, hotels, resorts and entertainment complex.
- Mr. Wu has represented many Fortune 500 companies, investment banks, private equity funds in their investment and corporate affairs in China and overseas, involving merger and acquisition, complex joint ventures, equity and debt offering and trading on the PRC domestic and overseas capital markets, syndicated loan, onshore and offshore fund formation, and portfolio investments.
- Mr. Wu also provides corporate legal services to many Internet, technology, sports and entertainment companies, as well as various industrial clients.
- Partner, Grandall Law Firm (Shanghai)
- Senior Counsel for Asia Pacific, Fluor Corporation (Shanghai and Houston)
- Associate, Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP (Beijing, Shanghai and Washington, DC)
- Associate, Denton Wilde Sapte LLP (Beijing)
- Columbia Law School, LL.M. (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar)
- University of Nottingham School of Law, LL.M.
- Foreign Affairs College, LL.B.
- Admitted in P.R. China and New York State, U.S.A.
- Chinese, English