PartnerPosition: Home > Partner
- Education：Bachelor of Laws
- Company Governance and Operation, Foreign Direct Investment, Outbound Investment
- Served as perennial and special legal advisor to dozens of enterprises and institutions, including WFOE clients form the United States, Germany, Italy, Finland, Spain, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and many other countries or regions.
- Provided full legal services in respect of the establishment, operation, equity transfer or liquidation of several wholly foreign-owned enterprises.
- Provided full legal services in respect of overseas IPOs.
- Advised governments on the investment and negotiation of major foreign-funded projects.
- Advised companies on establishment of their business presence in Hong Kong, Australia, Japan and South Korea.
- Drafted, reviewed, or amended thousands of contracts worth billions of Renminbi yuan, including hundreds of English contracts.
- Negotiated or offered advices in English for hundreds of times.
- Had internship at Holding Redlich, and participated in cross-border M&A and IPO projects.
- Partner, Grandall Law Firm
- Lawyer, Jiangsu Lianhe-Heli Law Firm
- English Translator & Foreign Trade Salesperson, Zhangjiagang Daye Furniture Co., Ltd.
- Bachelor of Laws, Southeast University
- Australian Legal Training Program of Jiangsu Lawyers Association, University of Victoria
- Honorary Member, Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- Selected into the “Professional Lawyer Talents Pool (Foreign-Related Deals) of Jiangsu Lawyers Association”
- Selected as “1,000 Foreign-Related Lawyer Talents of the Ministry of Justice”