PartnerPosition: Home > Partner
- Position：Managing Partner of Grandall Jinan
- Education：Bachelor of Laws
- Construction, Real Estate, Finance, Insurance
- With over a decade of experience in leading the legal affairs of large state-owned real-estate development company, Mr. An is familiar with the business process of real-estate development and construction and has made outstanding achievements. He has been honored as the “Outstanding In-house Counsel of Jinan” for many times, and earned a “Third-Class Merit”. After becoming a full-time lawyer, Mr. An now serves as the counsel to the Management Committee of Jinan Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, the People’s Government of Guan County and other governmental authorities, and provides perennial legal services to a number of real estate companies, including Jinan Branch of Fanhai Industrial Co., Ltd., Jinan Greenland Quanjing Real Estate Co., Ltd., Greenland TaiAn, Greenland Jining, Shandong High Speed Investment Co., Ltd., Jinan Shengbang Property, Jinan Huibo Property, Jinan Gencheng Property, etc. During his 9-year service as an arbitrator of Jinan Arbitrator Commission, he has handled a large number of arbitration cases in relation to construction, real estate and insurance, earned awards of Excellent Arbitrator, Top 10 Arbitration Documents (drafter) and Top 10 Arbitration Tribunals (organizer), and has extensive experience in both the litigation and non-litigation areas.
- Managing Partner, Grandall Jinan
- Partner, Grandall Law Firm
- Lawyer, Grandall Law Firm
- Legal Advisor & General Counsel, Jinan Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
- Bachelor of Laws, East China University of Political Science and Law
- Director, Legal Paper Research Committee, China Law Society
- Arbitrator, Jinan Arbitration Commission
- Chinese & English